THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2009/03/16

B-ology (not Biology even the pronunciation is same)

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"

FOOD-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice?
mmmmhhh.. I don't know much about dressing, but maybe I'll go with mayonnaise

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Sit-down??

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Many kinds, as I like the food

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Sausage, Pepperoni, Sweet corn. yumm!

What do you like to put on your toast?
Anything that is chocolate!!!

TECHNOLOGY

How many television sets are in your house?
2

what color of cell phone do you have?
silver

BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right-handed, as normal people are


Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
never

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
The school bag, where I put all books there

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
almost

BULLCRAPOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Just let your life flowing away...

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Richard (actually it's my middle name)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
mmmhhh... OK

DUMBOLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Nope

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Never ever

Last person you talked to?
Friends. don't ask me to mention who

Last person you hugged?
Mmmhh.... my sister?

FAVORITOLOGY

Season?
Winter!! My heart's cold as it!

Holiday?
Very-very looooooooooooooooooooooong holiday

Day of the week?
Saturday

Month?
May (my birth month)

CURRENTOLOGY

Missing someone?
Not actually

Mood?
Chillin'

What are you listening to?
Kelly Rowland - Train on a Track

Watching?
How????

Worrying about?
my future and all (hyperbolic!!!)

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning?
bathroom

What's the last movie you saw?
mmmh...?????????

Do you smile often?
laughing exactly

QUESTIONS

1)Do you always answer your phone?
seldom. I hardly ever use it since I was attracted to computer.

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Gwen Stefani (that's a song!!!!)

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
White (hooooooooooooo!!!)

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
what sonic? i just know Sonic the hedgehog and that's all.

5) Do you own a digital camera?
nope

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
yes, why?

7) Favorite Christmas song?
"Jingle Bell"! I played it with my friend! (even though I don't celebrate it)

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
A hundred million dollar contract (you wish!)

9) Can you do push ups?
sometimes I can't when I'm not in the mood

10) Can you do a chin up?
??????

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Nervous 51% and the rest is excited.

12) Do you have any saved texts?
yup

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
That's horrible! I never, btw.

14) Do you have an accent?
a little bit Javanese influence sometimes ~

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
mmmhhh???? nothing but the song that's very-very deep last I heard is Carey's "Bye Bye"

16) Plans tonight?
sleeping.

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
nope.

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
Food, food and food.

19) Have you ever been given roses?
Ewwww

20) Current worry?
nope. why do I have to be worry?

21) Current hate right now?
exactly none

22) Met someone who changed your life?
nope

23) How did you celebrate the New Year!
playing computer and sleeping~

24) What song represents you?
Beyonce's

25) Name three people who might complete this?
dunno, boy >_<

26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
going into my sweet dream

27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
that fucking school!!!! Aaaarrgghh!!!

Thx to Annisa Syafarina Syahwir for posting it XD.

0 comments: